WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BY ACCESSING AND BROWSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
Modification of Terms
Information and materials displayed on this website, including without limitation, product pricing, specifications, warranty and/or other information, are applicable to products sold in the mainland of the People’s Republic of China (“China”, for the purpose of these Terms, excluding the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the Macao Special Administrative Region and Taiwan) and not necessarily to FANUCI products sold in other markets.
Restricted Use and Copyrights
All photographs, audio and video clips, picture images, graphics, links, website architecture, format, layout and data structures, and all other items contained on this website are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used in any manner, except as provided in these Terms or in the website text, without CLT or FANUCI’s prior written permission. Images of people or places and FANUCI products, are either property of, or used with permission by FANUCI. Any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark and privacy laws, and other applicable statutes. You may browse this website and download or print a copy of material displayed on this website for your personal use only and not for redistribution, unless consented to in writing by FANUCI. This limited consent shall automatically terminate upon your breach of any of these Terms.
FANUCI, FANUCI POWER, FANUCI PRO, FANUCI FUTURA, 3.0 GEN X PRO， 3.0 GEN X COMPACT, 3.0 GENX PORTABLE and other FANUCI product names, model numbers, logos, commercial symbols, trade names and slogans are trademarks and the distinctive shapes of FANUCI machines are trade dress of CLT and are protected by Chinese and international trademark laws. You are prohibited from using any of the marks appearing on this website without the express prior written consent of CLT, except as permitted by applicable laws. Other marks and logos shown on this website may be marks owned by third parties not affiliated with FANUCI and are used with permission. Nothing shown on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any permission, license or right to use any trademark, service mark or trade name displayed on this website without the written permission of CLT or the third party owner. The use of any FANUCI logo or mark, whether registered or unregistered, as a hyperlink to this website or any other FANUCI website is strictly prohibited unless consented to in writing by CLT.
All data contained on this website relating to third-party products or services, including but not limited to prices, availability of service or product, product feature or service coverage, if any, should be verified with the party supplying the product or service. All of the information contained on this website is for informational purposes only, and in no way constitutes an offer to enter into any transaction for a FANUCI product or service. The purchase of any FANUCI product or service shall be governed by and subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable sale contract. FANUCI may at any time without notice amend the data displayed on this website. While FANUCI endeavors to periodically update posted information, not all information may be current, and FANUCI does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of such data. Specifications on this website are for comparison purposes only; specifications, standard equipment, options and pricing are subject to change without notice. Some options may be unavailable when your car is built. Please consult your authorized FANUCI dealer for advice concerning the current availability and pricing of options. This website or any contents available on this website shall not be used or relied upon by you as a substitute for information that is available to you from an authorized FANUCI dealer. FANUCI is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any data contained on this website. FANUCI recommends seat belt usage and observance of safety standard at all times.
This website is provided as a convenience to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. FANUCI does not warrant that your access to these website CLT will be uninterrupted or error-free. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THE SITE CLTES. FANUCI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR DATA, OR LOSSES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF FANUCI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FANUCI assumes no responsibility and/or liability for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of or arising out of your use of or access to this website. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. FANUCI’s liability in any case shall, however, be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
FANUCI may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties, including authorized FANUCI dealers. When visiting these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. You should review and determine if you agree to a particular site’s terms and conditions of use before using such site. FANUCI does not control these sites and assumes no responsibility for their content. A link to a non-FANUCI site does not imply that FANUCI endorses the site or the products or services described on such sites.
Any communication or material you transmit to this website (including feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, orders, requests or the like) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. All materials transmitted to this website become the property of FANUCI and may be used for any purpose. FANUCI may publish the material and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in our products without compensation, restrictions on use, acknowledgment of source, accountability, or liability.
This website is governed by and subject to the laws of China.
FANUCI Personal Information Protection Policy
This Personal Information Protection Policy (“Personal Information Protection Policy”) describes the information that FANUCI and authorized FANUCI dealers (collectively, “FANUCI”) collects about you, how we use and share your information, and your choices.
This Personal Information Protection Policy applies to information collected and processed about you by or on behalf of FANUCI as set forth in the below “Information We Collect” section, including through any FANUCI’s physical stores, shows, websites, online services or programs, mobile applications and social media platforms (including but not limited to our WeChat official account and WeChat mini-programs or other derivative or affiliate programs (applications)) and any other FANUCI’s online or offline products, services and events where this Personal Information Protection Policy is posted, linked or otherwise presented to you (our “Services”). Unless otherwise indicated, all references to “FANUCI”, “we” or “our” in this Personal Information Protection Policy means FANUCI and authorized FANUCI dealers.
- Links, Third-Party Websites, and Social Media Platforms
Our Services may contain links to the websites of third parties, as well as to social media platforms. FANUCI is not responsible and has no liability for the privacy policies or practices of Linked Sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each Linked Site you visit.
- Geographical Scope of Services
Our Services are for users globally. If you are looking for services from us, please return to www.FANUCI.com and use the “Contact us” to find the dealers for users in your location.
- Information We Collect
4.1 As used in this Personal Information Protection Policy, “Personal Information” means all kinds of information recorded by electronic or otherwise that can be used to independently identify or be combined with other information to identify natural persons. “Information” is collectively used herein to refer to both Personal Information and other information that does not identify a specific individual.
4.2 Through various online and/or offline forms (e.g., web, applications, emails, SMS, letters, face-to-face collection, etc.), we collect your personal information in different occasions, including but not limited to when you:
- order and/or purchase any of our products or services from us;
- participate in any FANUCI event or program, including any event, program, contest, survey, show or other promotion that we may offer from time to time (collectively, “Events”);
- subscribe to the FANUCI marketing materials, newsletter, or other communications from us;
- contact or communicate with us and/or request information from us (e.g., via web, applications, emails, SMS, letters, face-to-face communication, etc.);
- access or use FANUCI-related or accounts on any third-party social media platforms (“Social Media Platforms”);
- access or use FANUCI-related or accounts on any third-party vertical websites (“Vertical Websites”);
- provide or submit comments, suggestions, experiences, or other content to us;
- and/or other interact with us and our Services.
In addition, if you have purchased FANUCI machine(s), we will also collect relevant machine information in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements and/or FANUCI technical requirements when you are possessing and using FANUCI machine(s). Please refer to the Statutory Information section.
4.3 Following your submission, a Declaration of Consent representing your consent to our collection and processing of your Personal Information, we will collect all kinds of Personal Information relating to the purpose of this Personal Information Protection Policy, including but not limited to:
- basic personal information, including your name, citizen ID, occupation and income status;
- contact information, including mobile phone number, email address, postal address and zip code;
- demographic information, such as your gender, birthday, nationality;
- purchase information, including the product you purchased and its price, and other transaction details;
- payment information, including payment channels, credit card/debit card information;
- comment and communication information, including the Personal Information contained in your reviews or correspondence with us regarding the products and/or services we provide;
- interaction information, including Personal Information contained in any Events and other interaction with us and our Services that you choose to respond to or participate in;
- Websites information, including any information generated or submitted during your access or using of FANUCI-related or accounts on any third-party vertical websites;
- Social Media Platform information, includingyour basic information of social media platforms that you authorize social media platforms to share with official account operators (such as us) on such platforms when you registered your social media platform account or in the process of using social media platform services, such as your account name and nickname, profile picture, gender, city, your language settings, when you followed our social media platform official account, etc.
- the information you provide to us such as your contact information, details of any transactions you make, and other information we may obtain when you use or interact with our social media platform official account and any mini-programs operated by us on the social media platforms (including social media platforms applets or other derivative or affiliate programs (applications));
- Personal Information contained in your correspondence with us, such as reporting problems or submitting queries, subscriptions or comments about our social media platform official account or its contents;
You may voluntarily provide any of the above information. In many cases, if you choose not to provide the above information, we will not be able to provide you with our products or services, or respond to any of your problems or other needs.
- Statutory Information
If you have purchased FANUCI machine(s), we will also collect and process the regulated machine information and personal information in connection with the FANUCI machine(s) that you have purchased in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements and/or FANUCI technical requirements (Please refer to “List of Statutory Information”). You are obligated to cooperate with FANUCI in the collection of such Statutory Information to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
When you resell the purchased FANUCI machine to a third party, you have the obligation to inform such third party that it should reach out to and provide FANUCI the Statutory Information within 30 working days after the completion of the amendment of machine registration.
- Information Collected Automatically
- Information We Receive From Third Parties
We may receive Information about you from third parties. For example, if you access FANUCI-related contents through third parties (e.g., Social Media Platforms or Vertical Websites), such third parties may pass certain information about you to us.
- How We You Use Your Information
We use your Information, including Personal Information, for a variety of purposes, including:
- providing our products and services to you;
- communicating with you regarding FANUCI, and its products, services, and Events;
- customizing your FANUCI experience;
- responding to your inquiries, comments, or postings;
- administering our Events and inviting you to participate in our Events;
- improving and customizing our Services;
- internal operations such as enhancing our products and services, marketing efforts, and to conduct research and analysis;
- developing new products and services;
- processing payments;
- investigating or settling inquires, complaints or disputes;
- marketing and promotion purposes;
- enforcing our Website Terms and Conditions of Use;
- protecting the security and integrity of our business and our Services;
- fulfilling purposes of FANUCI prospect or customer care programs;
- performing product information statistics and carrying out service and communication in connection with product inspection, maintenance, warranty, recall and after sales service;
- conducting customers’ satisfaction surveys and market research;
- conducting analysis of product quality, failure prevention and machine rescue, and provide technical support to you and our dealers;
- performing purpose of data merger, storage and integration; and/or reporting to and transmitting data to the competent government authorities and/or their designated institutions in accordance with applicable legal / regulatory requirements.
- How We Share Your Information
We share and disclose your Information as follows:
- with third parties (whether located within or outside Mainland China) that provide a variety of services on our behalf, including but not limited to the development, maintenance, and support of our Services, payment processing, communications, and marketing research and analysis;
- with authorized FANUCI dealers for customer care and marketing effort;
- with members of our affiliated group of companies (whether located within or outside Mainland China) for promotional or other purposes;
- to manage and administer Events;
- to comply with laws, regulatory requirements, court orders, or other legal process, or in connection with a legal investigation;
- as may be necessary to protect the rights and interests of FANUCI, its affiliates, and authorized FANUCI dealers, and our and their respective employees, customers, visitors, users, or any other person or entity;
- to enforce any applicable terms and conditions and other agreements;
- in the event of a corporate transaction, such as a merger, reorganization, or acquisition, in which event your Personal Information may be transferred to the acquiring company;
- in non-personally identifiable form; and/or in accordance with your consent.
- How We Protect Your Information
We implement reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to keep your Personal Information secure. We also request that our third-party service providers use commercially reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or use. However, no data transmission is guaranteed as 100% secure.
- Submissions and User Generated Content
Unless governed by separate terms identified at the time of submission, all suggestions, materials, remarks, or other intellectual property (e.g. ideas, experiences and photos) with no personal information involved that you communicate or submit to us (“Submissions”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. FANUCI shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Submissions and shall be free to use and distribute Submissions for any purposes, without limitation of any kind.
Our Services may allow you to post messages and submit content (e.g. comments, photos, blogs, postings etc.), which may include your Personal Information. You are responsible for all actions resulting from any information, including Personal Information, which you post on our Services. FANUCI is not responsible for the results of such postings.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your Personal Information. If you receive a suspicious e-mail, SMS or call that looks like it is from us asking you for your Personal Information, please notify us as provided below in the Contact Us section.
- Privacy of Minors
Our Services are not intended for use by minors under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of 18 without parental or guardian consent. Please contact us via the contact information provided in Contact Us section if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent or other than in a manner authorized by law, and we will work to delete it.
- Rights of Personal Information Subjects
14.1 Conditions for Exercising Rights of Personal Information Subjects
You should cooperate with us in verifying your personal identity. To exercise your rights, you are recommended to call FANUCI China Consumer Service Centre via your valid phone number reserved in FANUCI China, or visit FANUCI Centre with your ID and relevant machine SN.
14.2 Right of Inquiry
FANUCI may use your personal information through the following channels: Phone call, e-mail, SMS, and post service.
You may inquire into the following personal information retained by FANUCI China:
Name, phone number, address, postal code, e-mail, and other applicable personal information.
14.3 Right of Correction
You may apply to correct the following personal information reserved in FANUCI:
Name, phone number, address, postal code, e-mail, and other applicable personal information.
14.4 Right of Contact Channel Block
You may request that the use of your personal information by FANUCI and any other authorized partner of FANUCI through one or more of the following channels be blocked:
Phone call, e-mail, SMS, and post service.
You will have the right to choose whether to receive promotional e-mails or SMS from FANUCI or any other authorized partner of FANUCI. Each promotional e-mail or SMS you receive from us will provide you with a specific opt-out mechanism to allow you to unsubscribe from receipt of these promotional e-mails or SMS.
14.5 Right of Deletion
You may apply to delete your personal information. However, certain systems may not fully support the deletion function at the current stage, therefore we will block or desensitize your personal information.
If the personal information subject to your request is information that FANUCI shall continue to collect, process or retain according to the applicable laws and regulations or regulatory requirements, we may deny your request to the extent so permitted under the applicable laws and regulations or regulatory requirements.
14.6 Right of Account Deletion
After deleting the account, you will not be able to restore the data involved. If you have any virtual asset on the platforms, it will also be emptied and cannot be restored upon account deletion.
14.7 Right of Consent Withdrawal
You may withdraw your consent to the executed FANUCI Personal Information Protection Policy. Upon your withdrawal, your personal information will no longer be used by FANUCI. We will block the channels used by FANUCI to contact you, and delete, block or desensitize your personal information.
For account information in websites or applications of FANUCI, you should log onto these relevant websites to delete the accounts, after you withdraw your consent to the Personal Information Protection Policy.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Personal Information Protection Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us via:
Email: [email protected] Mail Address: Building A5, No.1177 Chunlan Rd, Jinan, China To: FANUCI
- Your Acceptance of Our Personal Information Protection Policy
By using our Services, you signify your acceptance of this Personal Information Protection Policy, and you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions posted on our Services under “Legal notice.” If you do not agree with the terms of this Personal Information Protection Policy, please do not access or use our Services or submit any Personal Information to us.