How to clean laser welding machine lens
There are many types of lenses for laser welding machines, such as focusing lenses, protective lenses, etc. But optical lenses in laser systems are consumable. In order to prolong the service life of the laser welding machine as much as possible and reduce the cost of use, the lens must be cleaned in strict accordance with this specification. During the replacement process, attention should be paid to the placement, testing and installation of optical lenses to avoid damage and contamination of the lenses.
The following briefly introduces the precautions and steps for properly cleaning the lens of the laser welding machine.
Precautions for correct cleaning of laser welding machine lenses:
1. Be sure to wear finger cots or rubber gloves to install the lenses.
2. Sharp instruments are prohibited to avoid scratching the lens surface.
3. When taking the lens, take the edge of the lens to avoid contact with the film. The environment for testing and cleaning the lens must be dry and clean.
4. The workbench must maintain several layers of clean tissue and several clean lenses.
5. Do not speak over the lens and keep potential contaminants (such as food, beverages, etc.) away from the work environment.
The steps to properly clean the lens of the laser welding machine are as follows:
1. Blow off the floating material on the surface of the original part with a blower.
2. Lenses are gently cleaned with analytical grade acetone. Cleaning should be done at one time to avoid wavy tendons.
3. If acetone doesn’t remove all the dirt, wash with acid vinegar.
4. When contamination and lens damage cannot be removed and removed, the only way to restore good performance is to replace the lens.
When using the machine, the lens should be cleaned and operated correctly, so that its life and performance will undoubtedly be significantly improved. This is also one of the ways for us to ensure the life and stability of the laser welding machine. More prevention and maintenance can make Laser welding machines work longer and have higher stability, bringing more benefits to manufacturers.